LIFE WITH JESUS - YOUTH EDITION STARTS SUNDAY AUGUST 11
Our LIFE series is a relaxed and informative way to find out more about what life with Jesus looks like. There's no pressure, it's informal, it's free, we'll provide dinner. There'll be a talk, some time for discussion and ask whatever questions you like. Our next LIFE course for youth is starting on Sunday August 11, at 4:30 pm.
For all the details please email email@example.com.
In the meantime you can check out the videos below to see how participants have found LIFE.
WHAT WE'LL COVER OVER THE FOUR WEEKS
Each week we'll have a short talk discussing issue of life from a biblical perspective. Over the four weeks we'll look into why Jesus matters:
Week 1 - "What's the purpose of my life?" + "Why trust the bible?"
Week 2 - "What's the problem Jesus want's to solve?"
Week 3 - "What's the solution Jesus offers freely?"
Week 4 - "What's the catch with Jesus?"
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT LIFE
- "Comfortable and friendly atmosphere, very informative and well explained" Attendee - November 2017
- "This is a great program ... I was amazed to learn a lot of the understanding I previously had of Christianity were misconceptions - LIFE cuts to the point and reveals insightfully and intelligently what it means to follow Jesus. The discussions were very open and critical questions encouraged" Samantha - August 2014
- "It's definitely worth coming" - Attendee - October 2015
- "Yes, yes, yes ... do it!! suitable for all" Attendee - October 2015
- "Very open and inviting of scrutiny. Thorough, thoughtful and respectful"
Attendee - August 2014
- "Best church related exercise I've been a part of on account of the openness of discussion" Attendee - May 2014
- "I think I learnt more from 4 weeks than I did from my entire 10 years of Christian/religious schooling" Attendee - May 2014
- "As someone who is new to the church/Jesus, we have really enjoyed the time and the fellowship with everyone involved. We will be coming to church in the future" Attendee - May 2014
- "Very beneficial. I had a lot of questions that I thought were not allowed to be asked, would be deflected or answered defensively. I was pleasantly surprised at the openness of the answers" Attendee - May 2014