Our LIFE series is a relaxed and informative way to find out more about what life with Jesus looks like. There's no pressure, it's informal, it's free, we'll provide food. There'll be a talk, some time for discussion and ask whatever questions you like. Our next LIFE course will run in 2020 and you can register your interest below.
In the meantime you can check out the videos below to see how participants have found LIFE.
WHAT WE'LL COVER OVER THE FOUR WEEKS
Each week we'll have a short talk discussing issue of life from a biblical perspective. Over the four weeks we'll look into why Jesus matters:
Week 1 - "What's the purpose of my life?" + "Why trust the bible?"
Week 2 - "What's the problem Jesus want's to solve?"
Week 3 - "What's the solution Jesus offers freely?"
Week 4 - "What's the catch with Jesus?"
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT LIFE
- "Comfortable and friendly atmosphere, very informative and well explained" Attendee - November 2017
- "This is a great program ... I was amazed to learn a lot of the understanding I previously had of Christianity were misconceptions - LIFE cuts to the point and reveals insightfully and intelligently what it means to follow Jesus. The discussions were very open and critical questions encouraged" Samantha - August 2014
- "It's definitely worth coming" - Attendee - October 2015
- "Yes, yes, yes ... do it!! suitable for all" Attendee - October 2015
- "Very open and inviting of scrutiny. Thorough, thoughtful and respectful"
Attendee - August 2014
- "Best church related exercise I've been a part of on account of the openness of discussion" Attendee - May 2014
- "I think I learnt more from 4 weeks than I did from my entire 10 years of Christian/religious schooling" Attendee - May 2014
- "As someone who is new to the church/Jesus, we have really enjoyed the time and the fellowship with everyone involved. We will be coming to church in the future" Attendee - May 2014
- "Very beneficial. I had a lot of questions that I thought were not allowed to be asked, would be deflected or answered defensively. I was pleasantly surprised at the openness of the answers" Attendee - May 2014