We are back to meeting in person at our normal gathering times of 9am and 10:30am, with room for everyone. Please note that currently masks are mandatory for gatherings like ours. Otherwise you can expect Sundays to run as they normally do, including:
- A warm welcome out on the veranda with barista coffee, tea and some food (currently seated consumption of food and drink).
- A service that runs for about an hour starting at 9am and 10:30am.
- Live music.
For our kids (and their parents) we have:
- Creche for children under three years old, which begins before the service.
- A kids teaching program for kids aged three to year six.
- With recent changes in restrictions, we now have room to start our service with kids in for the first 10 or so minutes, before heading to their programs.
- Youth (from year seven up) can also stay with us in the service.
After the services there'll be more tea, coffee and morning tea and plenty of time to meet new people.