CARING FOR THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
Colonel Light Gardens is a beautiful tree lined suburb with a real sense of community and pride. As a church we want to care for this community and minimise the impact on the surrounding streets in regards to parking. We want to be thoughtful so that locals can get in and out of their driveways easily and have spaces close to their homes for family and friends during our services.
There is room for about 18 cars onsite which we'd like to be filled each week. You also may consider clicking on the map adjacent, having a look at the surrounding streets so you can plan to park further away and enjoy walking a few minutes to the Colonel Light Gardens RSL so we can spread out.
GOOD THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Leave plenty of space near driveways (at least 2 metres).
2. Avoid parking opposite people's driveways.
3. Leave spaces on every street for local residents (don't take the last park).
4. On Broadway please only park down the western side.
5. Reduce congestion by not parking down both sides of any street.
6. Regulars can help by parking further away from the RSL and walking.